Today, I am grateful for:
* an updated look with larger photos on this here blog. I am still working on it and I have more changes in the works, but it is definitely a step in the right direction.
* the late afternoon sunshine an how it glistens on my baby's newly sprouted hair and beckons me to kiss those soft flaxen locks.
* the abundance of amazing flea markets in this great big city (or cities.)
* the discovery of a new bakery that sells nothing but mini cheesecakes. They have over 120 flavors, even savory ones like cheddar sun dried tomato basil, um, yum.
* a very special friend that offers me companionship, lunch, and conversation again and again.
* helpful neighbors that let us know that a swarm of bees has taken up residence in our backyard fuse box. I have a call in with these folks and am hopeful they will come and offer their assistance.
* A toy closet (with a door.)
* Sneaking in our February Soul Weekend at the very last opportunity.
* the gloomy clouds in the sky this afternoon promising rain. And I even heard rumors of a thunderstorm (what?)
What is making your heart sing lately?